Google Analytics - Intuitive Web Metrics
RandomWalk Marketing believes Google Analytics is the most intuitive and easy to use web analytics tool on the market today. Its radical user interface increases discoverability and accessibility of data - allowing you to quickly get to the information you need to see. Its about "data democratisation", which empowers your team to turn data into actionable information.
- Much improved User Interface - leading edge Web 2.0/AJAX
- Site Overlay - vastly improved for dynamic web sites
- Geo Targeting - clearer integrated data
- Email Reporting - ad-hoc or scheduled exports
- Visitor Segmentation - improved performance times
- Funnel Visualization - a vast improvement
- Ecommerce Reporting - as always a key element
- Trend Reporting - better data over time reporting
Google Analytics is a free outsourced service from Google - world class intuitive reporting, but with no IT overheads to worry about. You have the comfort of knowing that all hardware, bandwidth, maintenance, backups and update requirements are taken care of for you, by the world's most powerful and advanced network - Google. Checkout some key features of Google Analytics below.
Focusing on being Data and not Menu driven, Google Analytics offers a user-friendly Interface that intuitively provides options, information and customisation.
Intuitively browse your website with Google Analytics metrics overlaid directly on your links. Immediately see the popularity and effectiveness of each link on every page of your site. These powerful and graphic reports display the effectiveness of your site design in a visual method that is instantly understandable.
Discover at a glance where your best customers are located - drill down through 4 levels of geography to city level. Find out your visitors connection speed and which markets are the most lucrative. Compare conversion metrics and visitor value for just about any geographic location.
Schedule and automatically send recurring email using Google Analytics. Schedule reports to be emailed to various recipients within your business, with multple formats available it means accessing your data couldn't be easier.
Define your own custom segments or dive into over thirteen pre-defined segments such as geographic location and new vs. returning visitors. Compare visitor behaviour, conversion metrics, and trends for individuals or groups of visitors.
Eliminate bottlenecks in your checkout and conversion processes in order to reduce abandonment. Use Google Analytics' custom configured funnels to pinpoint where visitors leave your funnels and find out where they go.
Even without an eCommerce website, you can monetise your website goals allowing for advanced website analysis. An eCommerce transaction is an obvious goal, but also pdf downloads, registration, brochure requests or viewing a specific page can be considered goals. See at a glance the value of your website, then drill down to per product (or per goal) details.
Compare metrics across months, days, weeks, or any two arbitrary date ranges. Google Analytics shows you whether you are "up" or "down" for each metric.
Contact RandomWalk Marketing today for all your Google Analytics needs including setup and implementation, training, data analysis, and other consulting services.
- PPC Management AdWords, Bing, Yahoo!, & More
- Display Marketing incl. Contextual
- Web Analytics Google Analytics, SiteCatalyst, etc.
- Multivariate and Split Testing incl. Landing Page Design
- Local Internet Marketing Maps, Geo-Optimization, & More
- Search Engine Optimization
- Website Design/Development CMS, Custom Application, eCommerce, etc.
- Software Design/Development
- Email Marketing RandomWalkMail 2.0